2015년 5월 1일 금요일

happy Birthday



This card is a three-step card.



Obverse


Expand view








Message Tag


Rear

댓글 5개:

  1. Oh what fun!! I just love sending unusual cards and I'm just getting into some of the Tilda stamps. Great card sorta like the one I did, thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew Vicki (DT)

    답글삭제
  2. What a fun design, lots of decorations and looks like you ca put presents in it! Lots of work---- VERY creative!!!!!

    답글삭제
  3. My goodness you've put a lot of work into this!! This looks incredible and love that it has so many different views and areas with different papers etc. So very glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!!

    답글삭제
  4. Great design!
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    답글삭제
  5. Fabulous Card! THanks for sharing with us.
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    답글삭제